Thursday, April 5, 2012

Secrets Revealed!

Ok.

Have I kept you in suspense long enough?

Sorry about that.  Once again, the week got away from me.  I can hardly believe it is Thursday already!

So, I'll stop stalling.  We went to the ultrasound on Monday and the baby looks amazing!  He was kicking and squirming all over the place.  I could see his little stubby fingers wiggling.  He is already very active!  And, yes, he is A BOY!!!!!!

I'm a little surprised.  My dad had predicted that I would have all girls and I secretly believed him.  

Apparently he was wrong. 

It will definitely be an adventure!

Now, thank you to all of you who voted.  

Here is a list of those who guessed right!  
Take a minute, ladies, and relish the joy of your name on the winner's list.
 I feel that I have to point out that my sister, Erin, is on that list.  I believe this is her first correct guess ever!  Congratulations on that one, Erin!

If I was rich (and had lots more time) I would send you all some candy.  But I'm not, so I had to pick just one.

Number 3 is Luanne!  Congratulations, Sister!

Once again, thank you all!  I guess I'd better start gathering some boy baby crafts and supplies and necessities.  Any ideas what I can make for a boy?


4 comments:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I AM THE SMARTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD.

Congratulations on your boy! You will love him so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the big news! I just found out that we are having a boy as well. We hoped for a girl but oh well. For my first son I made him some onsies with dinosaurs and airplanes on them. Cute!

Erin said...

Yeah! I think I should get a prize just for guessing right for the first time! huh? huh?
"any ideas what I can make for a boy?" oh honey, do I have a trunkful of dirt for you! baby ties, little roads (out of scrap fabric), spiderman pillows, t-shirts from dad's old shirts, making slime, little baby booties, stuffed baseballs....oh the possibilities are endless! Let's get together and work on some together! Love you! can't wait to meet this little guy!

Luanne Hardy said...

How did I miss this post? I've never won anything!!! It feels good.