Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am Grateful to Create


The talk this video is taken from, Happiness, Your Heritage, changed my life.  


For so long, I had felt the desire to craft and create, but at the time this talk was given I felt that taking the time for my crafts and projects was more a luxury than a necessity.

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul."

My heart was touched.  It was a deep yearning for me and it brings me great joy, especially when the things I can make bring joy to my family.  

I love how creating can bring me closer to God, no matter what I am creating: quiet books, paintings, cookies, happy kids, a clean home, laughter, tears, comfort...

Me.

By creating, I learn who I am:  A Child of God.

1 comment:

Tristyn said...

This was a beautiful post... Thank you for sharing it.