Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Am Grateful, Day 2

I am grateful for my husband.
Isn't he handsome?

He is a full-time (I'm talking over 20 credits for the last 4 semesters) P.A. student.  He works very, very hard on very little sleep and even makes sure I am taken care of (getting out of the house on occasion, eating enough chocolate, reading good books) before he thinks of himself.  He is adored by his daughters and loves to take them on picnic dates to the park or give them horseback rides around the house.  

He is a good hugger.  He is a good listener.  He loves to cuddle.  He thinks I am the best cook in the entire world.  He even likes the food I burn!  He is an amazing husband.  There are not enough words in the world to describe how much I love him and how grateful I am that he made me his wife.  

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Wow sounds like you have quite the catch!

I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Liebster blog award! come find out more about it!
http://mommamadeit.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award.html

Luanne Hardy said...

You really did luck out with the Mr. He is such a great guy. Michael and I have often talked about how great he is and how glad he is a part of our family.