Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hoo Are You #59

1.  Do you like the season Fall?

Yes.  But I like pretty much all the seasons.  Fall gets me all excited for the Holidays.

2.  What is your favorite Fall smell?

Hmmmm.  I'd have to say cinnamon and apples and pumpkin pie.

3.  What is your favorite activity to do in the fall?

Bake pumpkins to freeze for the year, trick or treat, play outside when it isn't too cold yet, wear sweaters. 

4.  Do you dress in fall colors during the season?

I'm not really a fashion literate type of person.  I love fall colors, but I don't consciously wear them during the right time of year.

5.  Name 4 qualities about yourself that start with each letter in the word FALL. 

F- Friendly
A- Astute
L- Loving
L- Lyrical


NightOwlCrafting

1 comment:

Mandi@MandiBeingCrafty said...

Love your answers! Thanks for sharing!