Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hoo Are You #54

NightOwlCrafting



Here are my answers to this week's questions!

1.  Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
My instinct is to say that I prefer sweet food, but I have to say that I like a good combination of both...like chocolate covered pretzels, soft caramel corn, peanut M&Ms...mmmmmmmmmmmm.


2.  Name your 3 BEST personality traits.
a.  I am pretty good at laughing at myself.  I laugh at my own jokes all the time.
b.  I am a very loyal friend.
c.  I am an optimist.


3.  Name your 3 WORST personality traits.
a.  I procrastinate much too much.
b.  I just might be a little too stubborn.
c.  I have a very hard time with change, and that includes when my schedule or routine has to change.


4.  Do you collect anything?
I collect Disney, specifically Happy Meal toys.  I haven't collected any in a while, though.


5.  What is your favorite season of the year?
Hmmmm....Spring is so nice when all the flowers start to bloom and the whether starts to warm up.  The air is always happy in Spring.  But, I also love Summer and the warm nights and the sunshine and the fireflies and playing in the pool.  But, Fall brings pumpkins and that yummy crispness in the air that invites sweaters and warm socks and Winter has Christmas and sledding and hot chocolate.  


I guess I like them all!  

1 comment:

tonyamaries said...

You are an optimist! You found something good about every season. That is a great trait to have. :)