Three things that won't be allowed in heaven:
2. Cookies without chocolate.
Three crafty things I do: Honestly, I'm eager to try just about anything, but I have found that I am particularly fond of:
1. Crochet (I love amigurumi!)
2. Covering things with Mod Podge.
3. Quiet/activity books for my kids (ok, that one is just a plan, but still...)
Three things I swore I would NEVER do when I became a parent, but now find myself doing:
2. Not reading books to them as often as I had planned.
3. I can't think of anything else. I didn't really go into parenthood with a firmly set plan on things I wouldn't do. Sorry!
Three favorite quotes:
1. "Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough." Emily Dickinson
2. "We were created with the express purpose and potential of experiencing a fullness of joy. Our birthright--and the purpose of our great voyage on this earth--is to seek and experience eternal happiness. One of the ways we find this is by creating things." Dieter F. Uchtdorf
3. "Remember who you are." Mom
Three names I would never dream of giving my children:
1. Mickey (that might shock some people).
Three things I plan to do for Memorial Day weekend: Is that this weekend! Yay! That means no school on Monday!
1. Maybe we'll have a barbecue!
2. Maybe we'll play outside.
3. Definitely we're eating some ice cream.
Three blogs I love to visit:
1. Evelyn at Hanging by A Silver Lining! (Giving the love back!) It was always awesome that she considered me a friend when she was hanging out with my sister, but now I feel like we are friends independent of any one else. I love that.
2. Too many craft blogs to list....I'm addicted. Seriously.
3. My sister's blogs: Writerbrained (it's a writing blog, so not much of it really applies to me, but I still love to read it. It makes me feel closer to her.) and The Beautiful Life (I want to be like Erin in so many ways!).
4. My sister-in-law's blog: Lulu's Little Thoughts.
Three things that make my husband/partner the luckiest man alive:
1. I can cook. Really, really cook.
2. I am funny.
3. I make really pretty babies, and I don't complain (too much) along the way.
Do you see it? Outside the window, there is a deer grazing. I was sitting there with O, I looked up, and saw the deer! Whoa! It started walking away before I got a good picture, but still...Whoa!
L and me (without makeup or nice hair, friends...I'm a brave one!) sitting at the sewing machine. She insisted on helping. When I pulled out the camera, she said "Cheese!" (sounds more like, "chzzzz"). I think it is safe to call that her first word beyond Mommy and Daddy.
L again and the pile of chewed up crayon I pulled out of her mouth. Yum.